FROM KING'S CROSS ST. PANCRAS UNDERGROUND AND TRAIN STATIONS (EUROSTAR):
The closest Tube/ Underground/ Subway Station to Clink Hostel is KING'S CROSS ST. PANCRAS. From there we are about a 10 minute walk. There are a A LOT of exits from the station but once you have walked outside make sure that EUSTON RD is in front of you and that the King's Cross and St. Pancras stations are behind you and all you have to do is turn LEFT and walk down Euston Rd. Euston Rd will then turn into PENTONVILLE RD. Walk down this street and the 2nd street on your right will be KING'S CROSS RD. Turn down this street and follow this for a few blocks. This street will curve around to the right and on your left you will see a big TRAVELODGE, we are located directly after this. We are a big COURTHOUSE, impossible to miss, located at 78 King's Cross Rd.
FROM HEATHROW AIRPORT:
Just take the Piccadilly Line (Dark Blue) all the way to King's Cross St. Pancras Station and follow the directions above.
FROM GATWICK AIRPORT:
First Capital Connect trains will take you straight to St Pancras Station and then follow the directions above.
FROM STANSTED AIRPORT:
By Bus - Terravision Buses will take you to Liverpool St. Station and from there transfer to the Underground and take the Metropolitan Line (Dark Red), Circle Line (Yellow) or Hammersmith and City Line (Pink) WESTBOUND to King's Cross St Pancras Underground station and follow the directions above.
By Train - The Stansted Express will take you to Tottenham Hale station and from there take the Victoria Line (Light Blue) SOUTHBOUND to King's Cross St Pancras Station and follow the directions above.
FROM LUTON AIRPORT:
By Bus - Easybus or Green Line coaches will take you to Baker St Underground Station and from there you can take the Metropolitan Line (Dark Red), Circle Line (Yellow) or Hammersmith and City Line (Pink) EASTBOUND to King's Cross St Pancras Underground Station and follow the directions above.
By Train - You will need to take the free shuttle bus to Luton Airport train Station and from there the Luton Express will take you to Paddington Station. From Paddington Station take the Hammersmith and City Line (Pink ) WESTBOUND to King's Cross St Pancras Station and follow the directions above.
FROM VICTORIA COACH AND TRAIN STATIONS:
Take the Underground, Victoria Line (Light Blue), NORTHBOUND to King's Cross St. Pancras and follow the directions above.
| Bar - Breakfast Included - credit cards accepted - Guest Kitchen - Internet - Linen Included - No Curfew - Security Lockers
Clink78 Hostel is undoubtedly one of the best Hostels in London and a great place to stay for social networking.
Clink78 hostel is all about reinvention. Not only have we restored a 200 year old courthouse to create a stylish backpackers Hostel, but we have also set out to change the traditional perception of youth hostels. With its utterly cool interior, modern facilities and high-tech pod beds, equipped with reading lights and personal lockers, a brand new kitchen and secure key-card access to every room. Clink Hostel is a far cry from the generic budget accommodation.
The Clash bar opens at 7pm
Judge for yourself!
Stay in a former courthouse
See where The Clash bank went on trial
Sleep in a real police cell
Explore London from a great location.
Please make sure you read and understand the Terms/Cancellation Policy.
Note: Photo ID Required for Checkin
- FREE continental breakfast
- FREE bed linen
- FREE lockers and safe for each bed
- FREE luggage room
- FREE London walking tour
- 24hr reception, no curfew, no lockout
- Secure swipe card door locks
- Traveldesk & bilingual staff
- Fully equipped, modern self-catering kitchen
- Bar with cheap drinks and entertainment every night
- Internet lounge with 60inch TV
- Internet courtroom
- Under 18 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult and can be accommodated in a private room, not a shared dorm. This also applies on family bookings
Perfectly located to explore London's rich past as well as its diverse multicultural present, the Clink is the ultimate hostel from which to discover all that London has to offer. To the North are Camden Markets and Regent's Park Zoo, to the South are the world famous British Museum, St Paul's Cathedral and the Tate Modern. To the East is the trendy nightlife of Angel, Old Street and Farrington and to the West are the shops of Covent Garden and Oxford Street. All are within walking distance or just a few minutes away by bus or underground.
Clink78 hostel is ideally suited for young backpackers between 18 and 35 years old looking to have a great time and make new friends during their stay in the capital
Bookings over 29th-31st December 2013 need to be cancelled at least 7 days in advance. Failure to cancel on time will result in your card being charged for the first night of your booking
● Guests can check-in until 4am. Guests will only be able to access their room after 2.30pm. A luggage room is available for them to use if they arrive earlier than 2.30pm. Check out time is 10am.
● Note that all our dorms are mixed unless a girl dorm is booked.
● Guests that wish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book whole dorms or private rooms.
● Bookings cannot be accepted from any underage person unless they are accompanied by an adult over 18. They will be refused check-in.
● When booking dorm beds in dorm rooms, we cannot guarantee that you will all be staying in the same room. We suggest booking private rooms if you don't want your clients to be split.
● In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of Godů ) affecting your booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
Groups (+15 people)
● We do not accept groups of under 16 years of age. If your group is between under 16, let this website know at the time of request.
● You will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of the 1st night a week after booking is made. The balance will be required 3 weeks before arrival.
● One group leader will be required to give a credit card upon arrival for a "Group Deposit". This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for £300 in case of breakage or for not respecting coach stopping/parking rules.
● If your group is arriving by coach, make sure to contact us for information on where to stop and park.
If you do not contact us prior to arrival, we cannot guarantee that your group, will be in the same room and depending on availability your booking might be cancelled. Email us after your booking is confirmed with Hostels247.com
Clink78 Hostel offers affordable, comfortable and cheap sleeps in London England
You must give us 48 Hours notice of any change and/or cancellation of your booking by Email, otherwise you will be charged for the first night of your stay and any remaining nights will be cancelled.
Please check with the Management of the Hostel after you're booking has been confirmed, to confirm the most up to date Cancellation Policy.
Clink78 Hostel is somewhere Cheap and Affordable to stay in London England, offering accommodation all year round and weekend breaks.
Hostels in London
Group Accommodation London
Cheap Hotels Online
Clink78 Hostel Cheap and Inexpensive Place to Stay in London England
|Back to london Hostels